Athens – Mykonos – Kusadasi (Turkey) – Patmos – Crete (Heraklion) – Santorini – Athens
Valid from March to October
DAY 1 THURSDAY – ATHENS ARRIVAL: Meet at Athens Airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 2 FRIDAY – ATHENS – PIRAEUS – EMBARKATION 3 DAYS ICONIC AEGEAN SEA CRUISE: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) After breakfast, transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus and embark on your 3 days Iconic Aegean sea Cruise.
|Friday||ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Greece||–||11:00|
|Saturday||KUSADASI (EPHESUS), Turkey||07:00||13:00|
|Sunday||CRETE (HERAKLION), Greece||07:00||11:30|
|NOTE: THE SEQUENCE OF THE CRUISE ITINERARY CAN NOT BE CHANGEDCruise Schedule www.celestyalcruises.com|
MYKONOS: At leisure on this Jet Set Cycladic Island renowned for its striking windmills. Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. In the evening, enjoy the live on board entertainment or try your luck in the casino. Overnight on board.
DAY 3 SATURDAY – KUSADASI (Turkey) – PATMOS: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Kusadasi at leisure or take an optional tour to visit the Greek and Roman site of Ephesus, the best preserved ancient city in Asia Minor and the House of Virgin Mary. Patmos, the Holy island where St. John wrote The Revelation, known as Jerusalem of the Aegean Sea. At leisure or take an optional tour to visit the Monastery and Grotto of St. John. In the evening, enjoy the live on board entertainment or try your luck in the casino. Overnight on board.
DAY 4 SUNDAY – CRETE (HERAKLION) – SANTORINI DISEMBARKATION: (Breakfast, Lunch) Heraklion, the capital of Crete. At leisure or take an optional tour to visit the fantastic ruins of the Palace of Knossos. The elaborate palace is believed to be the mythical Labyrinth of King Minos (Minotaur legend) and the seat of the Minoan civilization. Disembark on the amazing island of Santorini. Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 5 MONDAY – SANTORINI: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC). The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make Santorini unforgettable. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 6 TUESDAY – SANTORINI – ATHENS: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Santorini port and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to Athens. Meet at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
DAY 7 WEDNESDAY – ATHENS SIGHTSEEING (08:45 – 13:30 Terminal): (Breakfast) After breakfast, pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel or at the city centre. Remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 8 THURSDAY – DEPARTURE: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in Greece.
* Passport holders, who require a visa to enter Greece, must hold a valid MULTI ENTRY SCHENGEN VISA in order to take the cruise.
* Please note the terms and conditions and the days and timing that tours operate. The sequence of the cruise itinerary canot be changed.
This Package Includes:
- 3 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 3 Days/2 Nights FB Iconic Aegean Sea Cruise (FRI. to SUN.) Including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Cookies and Midnight Snacks. (First Meal: Lunch, Last Meal: Lunch).
- Port Taxes for the Cruise.
- Tipping to Cruise Staff.
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Santorini Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Athens Sightseeing by Regular Organised Seat In Coach Tours with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
- Athens Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Port – Hotel – Airport by Private Contracted A/C Modern Mercedes-Benz Limousine Taxi.
- Santorini Transfers: Port – Hotel – Port.
This Package Does Not include:
- Optional Shore Excursions on the Cruise.
- Fuel Supplement.
Celestyal Cruises reserves the right to impose fuel surcharge as follows:
€3 pppd should the price of ICE Brent exceed US$115,
€6 pppd should the price of ICE Brent exceed US$ 130
Should Fuel Supplement be imposed, Celestyal Cruises will inform the trade in writing, giving to the travel partners 7 working days period (from the day of the FS announcement), to communicate names of passengers booked on the various cruise departures. Name changes will not be allowed.
- Ferry Tickets Santorini to Athens (Piraeus Port).
Optional Tours and Shore Excursions:
- Athens by Night (Dinner included)
- Cape Sounion in the Afternoon (Temple of Poseidon)
- One Day Cruise with Lunch (Hydra, Poros, Aegina)
- Ancient Corinth in the Morning
- Delphi One Day with Lunch
- Argolis One Day with Lunch (Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Nauplion, Epidauros)
- Kusadasi (Ephesus)
- Crete (Heraklion)