Valid from April to October
DAY 1 – ATHENS ARRIVAL: Meet at Athens Airport and transfer to hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 2 – ATHENS SIGHTSEEING (08:45 – 13:30 Terminal): (Breakfast) After breakfast, pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel or at the city centre. Remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 3 – ATHENS – MYKONOS: (Breakfast) After breakfast, transfer to the Athens Port of Piraeus and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to the island of Mykonos. Meet at Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
DAY 4 – MYKONOS: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this Jet Set Cycladic Island renowned for its striking windmills. Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. You may visit Paraportiani one of the 365 churches of the island and in the evening enjoy the famous night life of the island. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
DAY 5 – MYKONOS – SANTORINI: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Mykonos port and take the Speed Boat (tickets not included) to the island of Santorini. Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 6 – SANTORINI: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC). The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make Santorini unforgettable. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 7 – SANTORINI – ATHENS: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Santorini port and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to Athens. Meet at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
DAY 8 – 2 DAYS DELPHI – METEORA TOUR: ATHENS – DELPHI – KALAMBAKA (METEORA) (Dep. 08:45 Terminal): (Breakfast, Dinner) After breakfast, pickup from the hotel for your 2 days Delphi – Meteora tour. Leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, arrive in Delphi, and visit the archaeological site. See the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios, the Treasury of the Athenians. In the afternoon leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece to Kalambaka (Meteora). Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora) hotel.
DAY 9 – 2 DAYS DELPHI – METEORA TOUR: KALAMBAKA (METEORA) – ATHENS (Ret. 19:00 Terminal): (Breakfast) After breakfast, visit Meteora with its impressive scenery, ageless monasteries, suspended between earth and sky. Inside, see priceless historical and religious treasures. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae, and drop off at the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
DAY 10 – DEPARTURE: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in Greece.
NOTE: should this program be combined with other land or cruises packages the tour sequence may change.
This package includes
- 4 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Mykonos Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Santorini Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 1 Night HB Hotel Accommodation in 4* Hotel in Kalambaka (Meteora) (Divani Meteora www.divanis.com/meteora/ or Amalia www.amaliahotelkalambaka.gr/en) Including Breakfast, Dinner, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Athens Sightseeing & 2 Days/1 Night Half Board in 4* Hotel Delphi – Kalambaka (Meteora) Tour by Regular Organised Seat In Coach Tours with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
- Athens Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Port – Hotel – Airport by Private Contracted A/C Modern Mercedes-Benz Limousine Taxi.
- Mykonos Transfers: Port – Hotel – Port.
- Santorini Transfers: Port – Hotel – Port.
This package does not include
- Ferry Tickets Athens (Piraeus Port) to Mykonos.
- Speed Boat Tickets Mykonos to Santorini.
- Ferry Tickets Santorini to Athens (Piraeus Port).