Please note that the MICE packages are available only on group basis.
Valid all year round
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL: (Dinner) Meet in the arrival’s hall at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure (No Coach Service). Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. In the evening, transfer to Plaka, the old part of Athens for dinner at a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). After dinner transfer back and overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 2 – HOTEL CONFERENCE – ATHENS BY NIGHT TOUR: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) After breakfast, Full day conference in the hotel including:
- Meeting room setup arranged according to the client’s preferences (theatrical, schoolroom, etc)
- Extended in room coffee break service throughout the meeting, with hot beverages, juices, tea, cakes, croissants
- Business Buffet Lunch offering an assortment of appetizers, salads, main dishes, desserts and refreshments
- Basic audio-visual installation (speakers, microphone, projection screen, data projector)
- Notepads and pens
In the evening, pick up by private coach and English Speaking Assistant for your Athens by Night tour. Your evening will start with a drive around the city of Athens. Drop off at Plaka, the old Athens to wonder around the alleys before dinner in a typical Greek tavern with folk music and dancers (Greek Starters, Salad, Selection of main course, Dessert). After dinner transfer back and overnight in Athens hotel.
DAY 3 – ATHENS SIGHTSEEING – GALA DINNER: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) After breakfast, pickup from the hotel for your Half Day City Tour. With an official English Speaking Guide, see Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament and the Tomb to the Unknown Soldier, guarded by the Evzones in their traditional costume. See the Athens Academy, the University and the National Library. Stop at the Pan Athenaic Olympic stadium, (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896). See the archaeological site of the Temple of the Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Completing the tour, transfer for lunch to a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). Free time at own leisure for shopping in Plaka area and Syntagma Square (Coach & English Speaking Assistant Service Included). In the evening, transfer to the venue for Gala Dinner with Open Bar. After dinner transfer back and overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 4 – DEPARTURE: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Free at own leisure (No Coach Service). Transfer to the Athens airport for your Fight back home.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Hotel Conference and Inclusions as per the Itinerary.
- Gala Dinner with Open Bar.
- Athens Sightseeing Tour on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
- Athens By Night Tour on Private Basis with English Speaking Assistant and Dinner with Folk Dance Show.
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers by Private Modern A/C Coach.
- Modern 17 or 30 or 50 Seat Coach Used for Transfers & Tours.
- Meals when and as Indicating in the Itinerary with Upgraded Group Menus.
- Roundtrip Transfers for Meals when and as Indicating in the Itinerary by Private Modern A/C Coach.
- Services of an English Speaking Assistant on Transfers and Meals.
- One Bottle of Mineral Water per Person per Day.
- Bus & Hotel Porterage.
This package does not include:
- Meals, Transfers, Tours, Services Not Shown in the Program.
- Items of a Personal Nature.
- Tipping to Service Staff.
- Airport Porterage & Airport Trolleys.